Noriko Genji - Seeking

« Home | The Official Interview Game » | What I wrote » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Chicken Liver, Passover and Praise 103.9 » | Reprimand the brain, a poem » | My Tarot » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Fragmentation » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Synchronicity Part 3 » 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 

Noriko Genji

Another great gem from I am following my fish:







Your Japanese Name Is...









Noriko Genji



I'll have to send this to my oldest daugther. She loves everything Japanese!

"Shoichi Yoshida."

Well, at least it didn't say "Yoko Ono."

Fun link tho, thanks Em.

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates