Postmodern Link of the Day - Seeking

« Home | Synchronicity Part 3 » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | What about Steely Dan? » | Postmodern Link of the Day and other things » | An Editor's Self-portait » | Synchronicity Part 2 » | Postmodern Link Of The Day » | A PICTURE OF A PICTURE » | Mania » | Grandparents » 

Monday, April 04, 2005 

Postmodern Link of the Day

I needed this today. I wanted to share
The Surrealist Compliment Generator

"May clinging breasts always come to your aid in the kitchen"
I had to share that is the one I go today-lol

Fighting for the liberty of the fruit tree tastes nothing like the glint of sagittarius rounding itself around your uvula. I know the time will soon arrive when we will see people manufactured in crates and seives of glass.

weird.

-f

hehe...

The spark of intelligence in your blinking eyes is not unlike the glow from the teeth of an electrocuted axe-murderess.

ok, i'm done.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

"Your eyes are much like milky pools of pantyhose"

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates