Week 4, Being nice - Seeking

« Home | Week 3 » | Big Bird » | What I haven't done, Week 2 » | Week 2, Saving the world! » | Postmodernism is dead » | under construction » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Birthday » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | The Pomo Child » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Week 4, Being nice

Week Three Updates:

I successful avoided using SEPTA all week!! Amazing. I am back on now.

I increased my water intake by at least 5-8 PTs per day, which resulted in a better functioning tummy, easier work outs and some early morning clarity which I don't think I ever related to water intake before.

I am hoping I did some educating about this Altio character, but I think with these readers I may just preaching to the choir.

My parents have not mentioned the blog recently so who knows if they enjoyed it more or not last week. I just like messing with them to be honest.

I think my attitude has not been the greatest so this week I am seeking to be kinder to everyone I come in contact with.

Sometimes I get really discouraged by the world. The five o clock news becomes overbearing. The niner to fiver gig becomes a swinging pendulum that has lost it's intrigue. I sometimes find I am not even turned on by creative ventures, cool documentaries or long discussions about Einstein and atoms. It is these times that I know kindness towards others will pull me out and provide me with needed hope for myself in relation to the world.

Going with this flow if you have never read Hope For The Flowers, I recommend stopping by your local book store this week and giving it a peek.

Oh and I discovered listening to David Bowie albums at work makes things easier.

Hey Em,

Glad the water thing is working. Man it is hard being nice to people , really hard when you are not fond of them to start with. But it does make you feel better. Cheer up things will get better. Talk mto you later.

Nick

That's so weird- I was just thinking about how I have to be nicer today. And talk more nicely about people. I had a shit day and I was bitchy, and you know what? It just made it harder.

Hey Em, it was nice to see you last night. Happy thanksgiving.

Nick

Hey Em, it was nice to see you last night. Happy thanksgiving.

Nick

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates