Postmodern Birthday - Seeking

« Home | Postmodern Link of the Day » | The Pomo Child » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | post nostalgia » | Postmodern League » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | My "Fiance" » | Pomo Fashion Show » | Postmodern flight » | I was postmodern before I knew it » 

Sunday, October 02, 2005 

Postmodern Birthday

Some things that happened on October 2nd:
History Channel Version
Baseball Library
Mathematicians
The Library of Congress
African American History
Weather
Famous People
Wikipedia (my fav)


a little self absorbed but fun

1900 - In Britain, Keir Hardy becomes the Labour Party's first Member of Parliament.

How he would weep at what has become of both the Labour Party and parliamentary democracy

So am I to take it that Sunday was your birthday??? You are so quiet! Happy Birthday!

Love, Julie

Thank Jul!!
Phylos- (a tear)

Happy birthday! I had lots of fun with the Wikipedia site.

Elise

Must pay more attention to post titles. Though a week late, happy birthday. Hope you day was splendid and best wishes for the next 12 months and beyond.

Hey em,

How are you , I hope well. Happy birthday to you! I know I'm a little late but I am still playing catch-up from my deployment.


Nick

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates