Postmodern Link of the Day - Seeking

« Home | My "Fiance" » | Pomo Fashion Show » | Postmodern flight » | I was postmodern before I knew it » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Sound Bites » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | The forever unfolding story in order » | Sal » | anti-postmodern sound bites » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

Postmodern Link of the Day

Fly, Fly
A friend, J. turned me on to this... I think it may be the Link of the year!

Bye em I will miss you

Nick

that's delightful!

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates