Postmodern flight - Seeking

« Home | I was postmodern before I knew it » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Sound Bites » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | The forever unfolding story in order » | Sal » | anti-postmodern sound bites » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Link of the Day » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

Postmodern flight

I am away for the week.
Thanks for the great comments and I'll be back posting again soon!
Rich- I will get into those JC novels asap!
Al- Your the best: All hail Eros!

have a nice break

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates