I got "tagged" for this game - Seeking

« Home | Sound Bites » | Noriko Genji » | The Official Interview Game » | What I wrote » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Chicken Liver, Passover and Praise 103.9 » | Reprimand the brain, a poem » | My Tarot » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Fragmentation » 

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 

I got "tagged" for this game

Thanks to Sarah.
Although it did give me something to write about:

3 names I go by:
Em, Emmy, and any lovely ones I don't know about

Screen-names I've had:
Oyster776 & glrcregional

3 physical things I like about myself:
My collar bone, My eyelashes, My painted toe nails

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
My belly, My butterfly tattoo and um my belly again.

3 parts of my heritage:
Hungarian (somewhere in there)-English-I think some Russian too

3 things I am wearing right now:
Stardust, Moccasins, Dignity

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Ollabelle

3 favorite songs:
(For me this is only today's favorite song picks)
Sign In Stranger (Steely dan)
This may be the last time(Blind Boys of Alabama)
Held Down (De La Soul and Cee-Lo)

3 things I want in a relationship:
Endless conversation, The feeling of "just knowing", Honor

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me:
Large beautiful eyes, A little bit o' muscle, Head held high

3 of my favorite hobbies:
Film editing, Reading Infinite Jest, Doing the "The Artist's Way"

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Leave my job, flea to another country, take a nap

3 things that scare me:
Myself, My "feelings", Vanity

3 of my everyday essentials:
Stretching, Nicorette, Talking to my parents

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Filmmaking, Writing novels, Full-time research subject

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Nepal, anywhere in Asia actually, The Holy Land (any holy land)

3 kids' names you like:
Aja, Travis, Hunter

3 things you want to do before you die:
Make a feature film, Write a book, Become enlightened

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I am super layed back, I love gorgeous women, I am competitive at times

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
When I ride the crimson tide I cry, I saw "awwww" when I see something cute, I prefer chivalry

3 celeb crushes:
Adrian Brody, Vince Vaughn, George Clooney

3 people to play next:

If they read this and are up to the challenge:
Mad Chef
Rob
Blind Bird

When I lost my faith i went to the Holy land. It's horrible. I returned an atheist and haven't looked back.

I've played... head on over to the 'topian if you want

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates