Postmodern Link of the Day - Seeking

« Home | Samantha » | Sound Bites » | Sal and Sam... » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Magical Mystery Tour will return » | Magical Mystery Tour 2 » | Postmodern Link of The Day » | Magical Mystery Tour » | Comment Responses To "Sound Bites" » | I got "tagged" for this game » 

Monday, June 27, 2005 

Postmodern Link of the Day

This one comes from my mother. The Lucky Ones is incredibly cool. You can skip the preview and go directly to each little story. You'll see what I mean, Check it out.

I just spent at least an hour watching every episode of every character and then realized it was an ad....how does it promote the car? its only in one skit? tell me. anyway i liked it and it kept me for studying for my statistics final.

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates