Abraham-Hicks - Seeking

« Home | So, what about the title? » | Synchronicity » | Reviewing the past for the benefit of the present » | Holocaust on your plate » | Me pretending to be me » 

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 

Abraham-Hicks

Last night I was reminded by someone of the wonderful world of
Abraham-Hicks.

Esther Hicks, a mid 50's female, is apparently a channel (that is right, a channel) for the infinite knowledge of an other worldy group of entities called Abraham. She apparently dialogs with these entities and then speaks and sells books and tapes about the wisdom given to her by these sentient beings.
So, it is totally hokey and silly. Regardless, I have for years been obsessed with channels and the kind of wisdom they are apparently transmitting for our benefit.
I have spent countless nights detoxing from heroin listening to Abraham-Hicks tapes. And when one is detoxing there is nothing that brings any comfort or relief.
Abraham-Hicks did however provide some hope.

So, here are some Abraham-Hicks quotes (I am prepared to be made fun of):

You are here in this body because you chose to be here.
You wanted the opportunity to experience this delicious contrast in time and space, and with great anticipation you came to co-create with other joy-seeking beings, to fine-tune the process of deliberate thought. (What, where, when and with whom are your choices, too.)

You are a creator; you create with your every thought.
You often create by default, for you are getting what you are giving your attention to wanted or unwanted but you know by how it feels if what you are getting (creating) is what you are wanting or if it is not what you are wanting. (Where is your attention focused?)

The Universe adores you; for it knows your broadest intentions.
You have come to earth with great intentions, and the Universe constantly guides you on your chosen path. When you are feeling good, you are, in that moment, allowing more of that which you have intended from your broader perspective. (You are Spirit Incarnate.)


You may appropriately depart your body without illness or pain.

You need not attract illness or pain as an excuse to leave. Your natural state coming, remaining or leaving is that of health and of Well-being. (You are free to choose otherwise.)

Another cool channel:
(The Original) Seth, channeled by Jane Roberts

A freaky description of Channeling

You and I are super in tune regarding the way we process sprirtuality. It seems almost like how we process grief i.e. denial, anger, bartering, etc. I feel really insync with your journey in the sprirtual realm. For me, this journey has never become finite-sometimes I believe and love and have faith, other times I am a over analytical crazed dis-believer. I am glad we connected last night too. As you may imagine it is hard for me to reach out for help. Still! Thank you for doing the work for me- ((good vibes & energy))

Wow! I am not going to make fun of you at all. I love those quotes- I think those are ideas I've always believed in (except maybe not the one about illness) but never gave conscious thought to.

I know everyone chooses their nose. As easily as if they'd formed it from play-dough. I've thought that since I was little. I don't know why I know this but I just do.

I think I'm getting jealous of y'all at young peeps. Maybe I need to pop in therre from time to time.

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates