I did it - Seeking

« Home | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Samantha » | Sound Bites » | Sal and Sam... » | Postmodern Link of the Day » | Magical Mystery Tour will return » | Magical Mystery Tour 2 » 

Thursday, July 07, 2005 

I did it

Okay, here's the latest survey going around. . .

10 years ago: I was 15 years old. I dropped acid for the first time. I went to acting classes in the summer. Hung out every day with my friends and partied.

5 years ago: Took a tour of Europe. Had pretty severe drug habit. Was rapidly advancing in a full time boosting career. Was about to change my entire life.

1 year ago: Finishing up undergrad in Temple's Film Program. Went vacationing with my family. Spending lots of time working hard.

Yesterday: Went to my job in Research (epidemology and biostat). Got a manicure and pedicure after work. Worked on my documentary. Had great phone chat with J. Had another great phone chat will Sal. Fell asleep, happy to be alive.

Today: Work again. Documentary crew meeting tonight. Then hopefully some cuddling with my man.

Tomorrow: Guess What? Work again. Then Phillies game with fire works!!

5 snacks I enjoy: Wheat Thins (tomato basil), No sugar added fugsicles,Low fat laughing cow cheese, Nicorette, Cashews

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Pink Floyd, The Shins, Steely Dan, The Beatles, Lyle Lovett and His Large Band

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Buy a house. Buy a (in mint condition) '79 Celica Supra. Film my screenplay. Give money to my family. Travel.

5 locations I'’d like to run away to: Nepal, Bali, Italy, Israel, AT

5 bad habits I have: Evaluating others(outloud and in my head), Chewing (and biting my lip, Playing on computer and not working, Sneaking into McDonalds and binging, Setting 5 alarms for the morning wake up

5 things I like doing: Wax'in philosophical, Charity runs, Hanging out with my family, Stretching, Service to others

5 things I would never wear: Blush, Leotards, Florals, Fake breasts, Full piece denim outfit

5 TV shows I like: Six Feet Under, Remember the 60's,70's 80's and/or 90's...drawing a blank

5 movies I like: Clock Work Orange, O' brother Where art thou?, Before Sunrise, After Sunrise, Dark Crystal

5 famous people I'’d like to meet: Adrian Brody, Gandhi(dead), Sub-Commandent Marcos, MLK (dead), David Foster Wallace

5 biggest joys at the moment: Salvador, Long conversations (very late at night), My little brother, Time with the family, Thinking about the Peace Corps

5 favorite toys: Apple G4, Ipod, Cell phone, Infinite Jest (book), Salvador

5 people to tag: I won't do this to you, but if your into it that would be cool.

I like the way you think. I wish I still had that many brain cells. Of course, it would help if I did analyze everything to death! Great blog, thanks.

Great Blog Thanks

Yes love it

Post a Comment
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

you should know this about me

  • I'm emilyahostutler
  • From Santa Rosa, California, United States
  • Some house hunting images
My profile
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates